We are currently seeking an experienced and talented VFX Coordinator / offline Editorial to join our team in New-York. Reporting to the Managing Director, the VFX Coordinator will be responsible for offering support to the production team with scheduling and tracking technical assignments.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Ensure F-Track (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Provide general technical support for VFX and Color Correction projects.
- Prep Color Correction projects; ingest, transcode and conform footage.
- QC, transcode and deliver masters for final delivery.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Established software knowledge in Adobe Premiere.
- A working knowledge of frame rates, timecode, video codecs, compression techniques, HDCAM-SR, OSX, and post production workflow.
Please send resume at email@example.com.
Thank you !