We are looking for a CG Supervisor with strong background as Maya TD for a long-term position at its location in New-York.
- Leads CG department on projects in NY.
- Makes creative and technical decisions on all aspects of computer graphics.
- Liaises with Santa-Monica Technology Department.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years as a CG Supervisor, with a proven track record of delivering shows, developing CG pipelines and leading teams of CG artists
- Possess in-depth, hands-on knowledge of cutting edge techniques in CG shot production, including digital doubles, natural phenomena (fire, water, smoke), lighting, shading, surfacing
- Be able to solve complex creative problems and establish powerful workflows using simple, efficient techniques, iterating rapidly based on client notes
- 2 years experience as a Maya TD in the VFX industry
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Knowledge of Mari, ZBrush, Nuke, Houdini, VRay and F-Track
Please send resume at email@example.com.